Monday, May 19, 2008

May Update

Recent wedding happenings...
  • FINALLY Hobby Lobby put all wedding things 50% off! (Yes, I have been checking since the week we got engaged!) Got two flower girl baskets, a ring bearer pillow and an aisle runner. Still need to take the aisle runner out and check it out to make sure it'll work- we don't need a very long one so I'm sure it'll be good.
  • Picked up a signature frame at Michaels yesterday (also 50% off this week) which is what we'll be doing in lieu of a guest book!
  • Mom and I are addressing the invitations in about two weeks so they'll be ready to go later in June- very excited to get working on those and get them out to all of you!
  • The bridesmaid dresses are all in and to their respective owners. I've seen Daria try hers on but I haven't seen Katie or Nat try theirs on yet.
  • Supposedly my dress is going to ship from wherever its being made sometime this week, so it should be in soon!
Check back with you soon!

No comments: