Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Less than 100...

One of the many wedding newsletters I am now subscribed to dropped the "99 days until your wedding" email in my box late last week. Which puts us approaching 90 days right about now!

Here's all that's going on...
We have a DJ. We had one less than 24 hrs after we parted ways with the previous one. So all is well there.
My wedding dress is in!!! I'm going to try it on Tuesday- keep your fingers crossed that it looks and fits perfectly!
Doing some major wedding invitation addressing this weekend. Thanks to anyone who plans on helping out Friday and/ or Saturday! They won't go in the mail until June 16, but look for them shortly after that!

I think thats about it- it seems like things are picking up with the wedding a bit so its good that my summer events are almost done at work (two more weeks!)

No comments: