Saturday, January 26, 2008

Registry

Ok, I haven't been on here in quite some time, so I kicked Amy off the computer and took over!!! HAHA!!

So, we've been real busy (ok Amy has) with the wedding. She's been real diligent about studying up on all the different kinds of florists, cakes, honeymoon locations, etc. I've been real diligent about ... hmm ... oh yeah, paying the down payments for the florists, photographer, etc. I'm a good catch huh?

Well, this good catch got even better this weekend. I started off by taking her to a chic flic. We went and watched 27 dresses at the theatre. Now don't go spreading this around but it was actually kind of a cute move. Ok, enough of that!

So, today we went fake shopping! That's right, we walked (and walked and walked) around Macy's and Target and shot things with a laser. You get this UPC reader and walk around and choose the items that you will need to start off your marriage. I tried to quickly go to the lingerie department, but was immediately stopped. SHEESH!

But we did pick out some really cool dinnerware (Trojan Red and Illini Blue) and other kitchen stuff. We started off this adventure at 1pm and didn't get home until 7pm. LONG time. My feet are killing me.

So, I guess this is where I tell you all that we are registered at Target and Macy's. I guess you can go online and see all this wonderful stuff. Hope you have as much fun looking at it as I did laser-tagging it.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Amy broadcast...

mc

No comments: