Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Okay... NOW it's official!!!

Well I just made that post saying the wedding date was official.. and now we've changed it. But only to the day before- Saturday August 30, 2008. Still Labor Day weekend of course. We really wanted to get married at our church and thankfully they were able to get us in on Saturday. So everything is all switched over and now its on to other details like dresses, flowers, and music. Can't wait!

Another piece of news- I've put in resignation at my job at the YMCA and accepted a job with the American Cancer Society. The switch will be official at the end of the month, but in the meantime, I'll be wrapping things up at the Y.

Mike is out of town all week this week, and the apartment is a lot different without him. Just one more week until I get to go back to Indy to pick him up from his long trip away! Thanks for checking our blog, and hope your holiday plans are all going well!

1 comment:

majaitoni said...

Amy, congrats on your new job,and I hope that you and Mike are enjoying your Christmas while you are busy with all that needs to be done.Toni ,Aleksa and me are wishing you all the best in 2008.(There is only three of us until tomorrow 12/26 when the number will go up).
Marija